- Land Size: 553 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Refer to builders report
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1990
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Other
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors, Off street
- Construction: Refer to Builder's Report
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles, Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, Heatpump x 2, Dishwasher, Alarm System, Inbuilt Vacuum System, HRV System
- Kitchen: Standard and Open plan
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double, Built-in-robe and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Family
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: West
- Outdoor living: Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access, Landscaped / designer
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Are you wanting a sunny home where your family can relax? Do you love entertaining and cooking up a storm? This well-presented larger home has lots of spaces and flexibility for families and couples alike.
This is your chance to get into this popular, family friendly location. You've got four bedrooms on the same level (a great layout for little ones), two bathrooms PLUS an additional WC downstairs for guests. Spoil yourself with the master bedroom complete with a fancy walk-in robe and a newly renovated ensuite - Oh! Couples... you'll love being able to work from home and having those extra rooms for hosting your extended family. Or... how about indulge your hobbies!
This light and bright property will be a pleasure to come home to. You'll have all-day sun following you from the lounge through to the dining room and on to the large and functional kitchen. You also have the added extras of a further casual dining space, just perfect for breakfast with the kids, and another living area adjoining the kitchen hub. There are also plenty of mod-cons - two heat-pumps, an in-built vacuum system, an alarm system and an HRV!
Entertaining here is easy - throw open the sliding doors to your sunny deck and BBQ area. You could also extend a deck off the dining room for more entertaining bliss. AND the kids (and pets) will love you for the flat and landscaped section - enjoy kicking around the soccer ball together. Just so easy to live in... there's plenty of storage and a good-sized internal access garage, plus extra off-street parking.
Set in a popular and handy location, you'll be home from the school runs to relax with your family in a jiffy. The bus stop is just a minutes' walk, and on the main bus-route. Be quick! Call Leonie and Steve to view. A Builder's Report and LIM are available.