- Property Type: House
- Roof: Metaltile
- Tenure: Crosslease (freehold)
- Approx year built: 1980
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Other
- Garaging / carparking: Closed carport
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Light fittings, Stove, Heat pump, Curtains, Air Circulation System in Hallway, Drapes
- Kitchen: Standard
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private, Bush
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
This sweet and tidy 3-brm, 1-bath home, located back from the street and down a private driveway, is just the ticket for first home buyers, downsizers and small families. You will really enjoy the sun, peace and outdoor living spaces - with many nights spent on the deck relaxing. It's now vacant - move straight in and put your own spin on it over time - EASY!
The open plan layout gives a spacious and comfy feel, especially in winter when you can turn the Heatpump up. The bedrooms are also good sizes - why not have a study or hobby room?
You'll love the outlook and can create more space by throwing opening the sliding doors to outdoor living. BBQ's will be at your place! If the kids need to burn off some more energy, they can pop over the fence to enjoy Flinders Park. It's nice and quiet - perfect for a game of soccer and fabulous for pets.
Being a single level home, low maintenance with a fully fenced flat yard, this is a must see for downsizers. The green-fingered among you will love the established plantings. An enclosed carport completes the package.
This house is a must see! It's in a sought-after location in Johnsonville 'on-the-flat'. The #1 bus stop is at the end of the drive and you'll be close to the Shopping Centre, transport and local schools. Act now! A LIM and Builder's Report have been ordered. Call Leonie and Steve now to view. RV $540,000.