- Land Size: 501 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1960
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Other
- Garaging / carparking: Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes
- Kitchen: Standard and Open plan
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Main bathroom: Bath, Shower over bath
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban, Private
- Outdoor living: Garden
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
On the market for the first time, this 1960's solid property has been well cared for and enjoyed as a wonderful family home. Now surplus to requirements, its time for another family to make this property their home. Be quick...it will be sold!
Being single level with a good section and plenty of parking this property will be perfect for small families, couples, downsizers or singles wanting space. You can move straight in and enjoy as is or put your own spin on it over time.
As soon as you enter this solid and super sunny property.... it feels like a home. The lounge can be closed off or open up the doors for popular open living, kitchen and dining.
Out the back is a low-maintenance flat section, perfect for kids, gardening or pets - with plenty of potential to put your own stamp on it. You'll have plenty of storage for bikes, equipment and toys in the large garden shed.
And after a day of picnics and play, the kids can retreat to their good-sized rooms giving you some space to bake up a storm in the good-sized kitchen. You're also going to appreciate the separate laundry!
You'll love living in the popular, leafy suburb of Paparangi. The #1 bus stops just up from your gate, you'll be close to Paparangi School and the kids can easily walk to Newlands College. Be quick, call Leonie and Steve now to view! A LIM and Builders Report have been ordered. RV $580,000.